Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited to be participating in a large Federal Regional Partnership Grant, allowing our staff to receive specialized training related to children and trauma in order to provide increased trauma-informed services both in-home and in-office to children and families in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in the area, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking qualified individual to be an Outpatient Trauma Therapist in the Sioux City, IA area
The Outpatient Trauma Therapist will:
• Diagnose and treat individuals suffering from mental, emotional, or behavioral health challenges
• Counsel individuals or groups to assist in overcoming challenges, adjusting to life, and making changes
• Apply evidence-based practices and interventions effectively
• Counsel and collaborate with family members to assist in understanding, dealing with, or supporting their loved ones
• Support clients in their path to recovery and/or symptom management
• Help clients achieve or regaining maximum levels of functioning
• Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy
• Must have an active Iowa license OR be eligible to acquire one (LMHC, LMSW, LISW or LMFT preferred)
• Frequent travel is a requirement of this position, so a valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required
• Bilingual candidates are preferred but not required
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.
Seasons Center is an approved site for the NHSC loan repayment program.