Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited to be participating in a large Federal Regional Partnership Grant, allowing our staff to receive specialized training related to children and trauma in order to provide increased trauma-informed care coordination and evidenced-based programs to children and families in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in the area, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking a Trauma Informed Care Coordinator (TICC) to join our team to serve children and families in Storm Lake and the surrounding area.
The Trauma Informed Care Coordinator (TICC) will:
• Create a caring, safe, and healing environment that keeps the clients and families at the center of care throughout journey of healing
• Facilitate activities to recruit, engage, and retain clients and families in program activities and services
• Work closely with a clinical care team to provide evidence-based outpatient behavioral health services
• Assist with the administration and scoring of client screening and assessments
• Collaborate with other members of the client's treatment team, including educators, social workers, and other human services providers
• Participate in trainings, community events, and other project activities
• A Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Services, or a related field is required
• Bi-lingual candidates are preferred
• Experience in providing care coordination services and administering clinical screening and assessment tools is preferred
• Frequent travel is a requirement of this position, so a valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required
This is a full-time position based in our Storm Lake, IA office. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.