Position: Seasonal Customer Service
Start Date: Tuesday, December 4th
Work Hours: Scheduled times available between 8:00am to 8:00pm
Work Days: M-F with a rotating weekend
Required Training Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30pm for 3 days
Five Star Call Centers is hiring for our Seasonal Customer Success Associate positions. We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully assist customers via inbound calls inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application.
Applicants must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered. We are interested in individuals who would be available to work between 20-40 hours a week (You decide how many) with a rotating weekend.
What can Five Star Call Centers offer you?
• Scheduled hours would be between 8:00am to 8:00pm • Relaxed, Fun Atmosphere, Casual Dress & Great People
• Shift differentials for evenings and weekends • Opportunities for FT or PT regular employment after 90 days
• Possess the ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the specific client products and services to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• Possess advanced customer service skills including knowledge of client policies and procedures to maintain a high first-call resolution rate.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Be able to successfully handle customer interactions in multiple systems.
• Adhere to Five Star Call Centers privacy policies and procedures to ensure each customer's privacy is protected.
• Record electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact.
• Successfully cross-train as requested
• Strong attention to detail • Average computer skills • Strong communication skills • Ability to cross-train on different accounts • Customer Service oriented • Positive attitude • Reliable & hard working • Commitment to the project • Prior customer service experience is preferred. • Being able to speak Spanish is a plus.
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.