We are in the business of developing people. We just happen to sell cars.
We are looking for friendly, self-motivated individuals with excellent people skills to help provide an outstanding customer experience. Our preferred candidate will have sales experience but we are willing to train a great applicant.
Our haggle-free pricing model and non-commissioned sales process help provide a relaxed workplace and purchase experience. This is a key advantage of our market-leading business model and sets this opportunity apart from other sales positions!
Sioux City Ford Lincoln is your locally-owned car store, service and collision center. Full time employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, 401K, and other fantastic benefits. At Sioux City Ford Lincoln, we are committed to our employees and their individual growth potential! Come join our team and experience a fun and energetic workplace.
A valid driver's license with good driving record, valid auto insurance, and ability to qualify for our company auto insurance coverage is required. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge of competitive models, their features, and how they compare to the Ford or Lincoln product.
- Establish personal income and productivity goals that are consistent with dealership standards, and with participation of sales management devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Being proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals.
- Sioux City Ford Lincoln is committed to processes and procedures to ensure an outstanding experience for our customers from the time a customer walks in to the delivery process.
- Follow up with each customer to ensure their complete satisfaction.
Management Expectations of Sales Consultant:
- Shows a professional approach towards customers, co-workers and public at large.
- Dresses appropriately for the position held to ensure a professional image.
- Comes to work on time and is dependable.
- Is self-disciplined and works without constant supervision.
- Demonstrates pride and professionalism towards the company.
- Realizes that business is built on customer satisfaction and devotes himself/herself to ensuring satisfaction of our customers.