Full Time RN ***$10,000 Recruitment Incentive***
Looking for a full time RN to work Med Surg floor, must be willing to learn ER. Both daytime and overnight shifts available, 12 hour shifts. RN must be positive, energetic, and eager to deliver excellent patient care.
Applicant must pass a background check, health assessment and drug screen before hiring.
Horn Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive benefit package to full and part time employees. Benefits include:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurances (accident, cancer, hospital, etc.)
- Company Match 403b up to 5%
- Tax Deferred Annuity Programs
- Paid Time Off accruing from hire date
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare and dependent care
- Employer paid short and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance with supplemental available
- Hospital discounts for care received on self, spouse, and dependents
- Shift Differential
- Unscheduled Weekend Bonus
- Meeting pay and educational pay and benefits
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on over the counter medications, Verizon cell phone plan, local community tickets, etc.
- Fitness center discounts
Horn Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Horn Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources at 712-364-7254 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interpreter is provided at no cost. Horn Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.