Within a care facility for persons with mental disablities, Resident Sevice Coordinator is one of the most important components. This position is responsible for observing and responding to resident requests for programming that fits their physical, spiritual, and mental needs.
Specific Responsiblities include:
1. Schedule and conduct all care plan meetings including overseeing and assisting if necessary.
2. Coordiate care meeting with all members of the team.
3. Assist the member in accessing outside services when necessary.
4. Assit member with setting goals for training in their life including but not limited to:
5. Compose and file all reports and progress notes for interested parties.