Position Summary: To oversee vending, relief, and water delivery route drivers while focusing on employee relations.
- Effectively completes daily opening procedures
- Accountable for completing route surveys and employee performance critiques when assisting on vending and water routes.
- Speak with key account contacts and/or managers when assisting on routes to follow up on service quality and any issues/concerns
- Complete scheduled micro-market and vending planogram changes or resets as set forth by management
- Assisting route and relief drivers in the field daily unless needed to cover an open vending or water route
- Assist in scheduling of yearly route driver and relief driver vacations and assigning employees to cover open routes.
- Assist in the training process of new route drivers including job performance evaluations at 30, 60, and 90-days.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL w/ Air Brakes within 3 weeks of start date
- Must be open to performing multiple jobs and filling in as needed
- Communication Skills
- Dexterity Skills
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in English to be able to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisor
- Basic Computer Skills with Windows, Internet, E-mail, and other software programs
Work Environment: Works in various environments depending upon the task.
- Visual and auditory abilities required to perform the job duties include depth perception, seeing, hearing, and color vision
- Constant bending and handling of product
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching, kneeling, squatting, and balancing
- Occasional climbing
- Ability to lift/carry <75 lbs.
- Ability to push/pull <150 lbs.
Reports to: PF&B General Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: M-F 3:00am – 2:00pm (through completion); extended days and hours as needed