Seasons is a comprehensive behavioral health center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in the northwest Iowa region. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking a compassionate and energetic individual to be an Outpatient Therapist in our Sheldon, IA office.
The Outpatient Therapist will:
• Diagnose and treat individuals suffering from mental, emotional, or behavioral health challenges
• Counsel individuals or groups to assist in overcoming challenges, adjusting to life, and making changes
• Apply evidence-based practices and interventions effectively
• Counsel and collaborate with family members to assist in understanding, dealing with, or supporting their loved ones
• Support clients in their path to recovery and/or symptom management
• Help clients achieve or regaining maximum levels of functioning
• Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy
• Must have an active Iowa license OR be eligible to acquire one (LMHC, LMSW, LISW or LMFT preferred)
• Bilingual candidates are preferred but not required
This position is based at our Spencer, IA office and could be part-time or full-time. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.
Seasons Center is an approved site for the NHSC loan repayment program.