Position Summary: Responsible for pulling orders based in pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
- High-School Diploma/GED.
- Must be 18 years of age
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- No experience is necessary – on the job training is performed.
- Able to utilize voice picking system for building pallets.
- Dexterity Skills
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in English to be able to communicate with supervisor and co-workers and to operate equipment.
Work Environment: Warehouse work environment. Temperature can be very hot and humid during the warmer months. May work extended days and hours to complete loading.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching, reaching, sitting, kneeling and squatting
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
- Ability to push/pull <55 lbs
- Ability to lift/carry <55 lbs
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or completion; extended days and hours as needed