Sioux City, IA
Application Deadline: 4/22/2019
POSITION SUMMARY: To maximize customer service and efficiently deliver and merchandise product.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES - % OF TIME
- Merchandise and rotate all products including the beverage section, displays, racks, NCBs, CCMs, vendors and any others. - 40%
- Be courteous to all customers and their employees, also respect their property. - 40%
- Responsible for first-line maintenance and cleanliness of company vehicle. - 5%
- Responsible for writing the order for the next delivery. - 5%
- Responsible for keeping backroom area clean and organized. - 5%
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned. - 5%
- High-School Diploma/GED
- No experience necessary – on the job training is performed.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Communication Skills
- Dexterity Skills
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in English to be able to communicate with employees.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Depends upon the customer the employee is serving. May have to climb stairs and work in back rooms. Employee is subject to outside elements and may have to work in heat, cold, rain and snow.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES
- Regularly required to use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, see, and hear
- Occasionally lift/carry objects up to 50lbs and push/pull up to 150 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, kneel and squat; Occasionally required to sit and climb
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Reports to: Merchandising Supervisor
Job Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Hourly; Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: M-Fri 5:00a-shift completion; May work extended hours and days