Looking for a fun, challenging, stable marketing environment? Do you have the creative chops to wow the team on a regular basis?
With total assets exceeding $1.6 billion and a financial team of over 370 dedicated banking professionals, FIRST DAKOTA NATIONAL BANK is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator for our Sioux Falls location.
The Marketing Coordinator will provide graphic/digital design support for First Dakota National Bank by performing the following duties:
• Create email marketing and social media posts on a regular basis
• Create internal and external marketing communication materials
• Manage content of website, LC D screens, LED signs, and kiosks
• Design, concept, and create materials for each of the several branches and departments within First Dakota
• Design and produce creative and effective materials used in sales and marketing campaigns
• Stay on top of creative and industry trends to implement in daily work
• Coordinate with outside agencies, services, marketing, and other departments as necessary
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Manage First Dakota social media pages including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google-places, Yelp, and YouTube
• Design newsletters, flyers, posters, LED/LCD graphics, and web banners
• Manage content of all the Bank’s websites
• Provide competitive research data to support bank wide marketing strategic plan
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
Position location is at Downtown Sioux Falls branch. Attitude and creativity are important to experiencing success in this position. Unsure if this is the right fit for you? Fill out our application and we can meet for a cup of coffee to find out!
Interested candidates may apply online at www.firstdakota.com/careers.
First Dakota National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer