Under the direction of the Site Manager, the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day-to-day maintenance operations of the community. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1. Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, and painting.
2. Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors.
3. Make units ready for move-ins.
4. Maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems.
5. Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance.
6. Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program.
7. Complete groundswork such as sweeping, light landscaping, and pick up.
8. Coordinate special projects.
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees. Must have necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above and follow oral and written instructions. Must be willing to travel to other properties as necessary.
High School Diploma or GED
Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation required
Hand tools required
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Aflac, 401K, Vacation pay