Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation (IPR) Practitioner.
The Intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation (IPR) Practitioner will:
• Provide in-home and community based services to individuals with a mental health diagnosis
• Serve as an advocate and encourages individuals to assume a proactive role in their rehabilitative process
• Work with clients to identify, achieve, and maintain personal goals
• Provide skill development and support in the areas of living, working, learning, and socializing
• Identify barriers and help individuals receive the level of services and supports they choose
• A Bachelor's Degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field is required
• At least one year of experience in delivering services to individuals with mental health concerns is required
• Must be willing to receive 60+ hours of training in IPR or have documented evidence of previous receipt of training
• A certified psychiatric rehabilitation practitioner by the United States Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is preferred; willingness to obtain certification required
• Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills are required
• Travel in the surrounding communities is a requirement of this position, so a valid driver's license is required
This is a full-time position based in Spencer, IA. Typical working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, but flexibility in hours may also be necessary to meet the needs of our clients' schedules.
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.