Seasons is a comprehensive behavioral health center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in the northwest Iowa region. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking a compassionate and energetic individual to be a full-time and/or part time Intake Therapist.
The Intake Therapist will:
- Conduct assessments or screenings with clients to evaluate their presenting problems in order to determine their needs and make appropriate referral to treatment teams
- Diagnose individuals suffering from mental, emotional, or behavioral health challenges
- Develops and provides individual treatment plans
- Prepares intake documentation, progress notes, event notifications and other documentation regarding clients in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures
- Facilitates coordination of care between members of the treatment team
- Will not carry a caseload, but will refer clients to a team of providers for individualized treatment
- Must be a Licensed Therapist at the highest level of licensure in the state of Iowa (LISW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Bilingual candidates are preferred but not required
- Flexible work schedule including the potential for some evening hours
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
This position could be full-time or part-time and could be virtual or in-person. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.