RN leader with a warm and positive personality willing to support and promote our mission, vision, and culture. Has an understanding of nursing and leadership theories. Promotes excellent customer service and patient care, performs coaching, discipline and evaluations. Is responsible for directing & leading orientation of new personnel to department. Creates a professional environment that promotes teamwork. Fosters accountability and responsibility in nursing personnel, case management, & social services. Must be willing to fill in floor shifts as needed. Responsible for overall patient care provided and works collaboratively and respectfully with other departments. Responsible for CAH conditions of participation for inpatient and skilled swing bed. Will mentor and teach nursing competencies & review policies and procedures. Reports directly to the CCO/CNO. Must be coachable, have the capability of self-reflection & great communication skills. Director must generally be in office during business hours Monday-Friday, 8-5, (80 hours/pay period) and be available to staff by phone when outside of business hours. Excellent benefits.
Education: Current licensure as an RN; BSN preferred or in process. Must hold BLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC certifications. ENPC required within 18 months of hire.
Experience: Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a staff nurse, during which time there was demonstrated leadership in a management position in a hospital setting, preferable Critical Access Hospital (CAH).
Applicant must pass a background check, health assessment and drug screen before hiring.
Horn Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive benefit package to full and part time employees. Benefits include:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurances (accident, cancer, hospital, etc.)
- Company Match 403b up to 5%
- Tax Deferred Annuity Programs
- Paid Time Off accruing from hire date
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare and dependent care
- Employer paid short and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance with supplemental available
- Hospital discounts for care received on self, spouse, and dependents
- Shift Differential
- Unscheduled Weekend Bonus
- Meeting pay and educational pay and benefits
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on over the counter medications, Verizon cell phone plan, local community tickets, etc.
- Fitness center discounts