$11 - $14 an hour
Full Job Description
Dakota Dunes Country Club is seeking a Groundskeeper to provide professional landscaping services for our Clubhouse and Rec Center grounds. Our grounds are the first thing the Members at the Club experience as they come to play golf, dine, swim, or play tennis. Our grounds encompass seven acres on the Missouri River at Dakota Dunes, South Dakota and include landscape beds, annual beds, trees and shrubbery, sidewalks and parking lots.
- Hand mow lawns
- Edge sidewalks
- Prune perennials, trees and shrubs
- Plant and maintain annuals
- Blow parking lots and tennis courts
- Rake leaves
- Repair sprinklers
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years- experience preferred
- Must be reliable and self-motivated
- Able to work without supervision
- Strong attention to detail.
This is a seasonal position with flexible hours.
Application instructions: Fill out an application at 1291 East Pinehurst Trail or 960 S. Dakota Dunes Blvd.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: