Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited for a new opportunity to become a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic! (CCBHC) This will allow us to increase access and improve the quality of behavioral health services provided, fulfilling our mission of "Guiding Individuals and Families Toward a Meaningful and Fulfilling Life". Join our CCBHC team today, and be part of this difference!
We are currently seeking an energetic individual to be a full-time Enrollment and Outreach Coordinator in our Sheldon, IA location.
The Enrollment and Outreach Coordinator will:
• Establish rapport with clients. and educate them on services that are available
• Assist clients with program enrollment and intake paperwork.
• Conduct in-depth interviews and assessments to gather client information important for their care
• Develop positive relationships with community organizations to promote CCBHC services.
• Participate in CCBHC trainings, community events, and other project activities
• Assess, prioritize, and triage the urgency of a crisis intervention as needed as a backup to Seasons' Mobile Crisis Response Team
• Connect individuals with continuing services based on their needs, strengths, and preferences.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field OR Peer Support Certificate with 2 years of experience is required
• 30 hours of crisis response training or a willingness to obtain it is required
• A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, & proof of insurance is required.
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.