POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for driving and delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Check accuracy and stability of the load.
2. Deliver products to customer.
3. Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
4. Invoice and collect monies due.
5. Pick up company property.
6. Secure company assets.
7. Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
8. Settle all accounts daily.
1. High-School Diploma/GED preferred.
2. Ability to operate two or four wheel dolly.
3. Familiar with DOT regulations.
4. Class A CDL License. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
5. Ability to work in hot/cold environments in customer accounts.
6. Constant bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting 50+ pounds and climbing.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Communication Skills
2. Dexterity Skills
3. Problem Solving
4. Interpersonal Skills
5. Must be able to read, speak, and write in English to be able to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisor.
WORK SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 5 am – Completion (shifts may vary)
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.