Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Director of Family Support Center Services in our Sioux Center, IA location.
The Director of Family Support Center Services will:
• Obtain certification in evidence-based programs and practices (EBPs) to support program development and ensuring program services are evidence-based, trauma-informed, and culturally responsive
• Ensure program services, staff qualifications, and physical facilities meet licensing and credentialing requirements
• Provide training and technical assistance to current program services regarding special target populations, such as foster/adoptive youth and infant and early childhood mental health
• Maintain a caseload of clients, providing mental health assessments, diagnosis and treatment to children experiencing mental, emotional, or behavioral health challenges
• Maintain data collection, tracking, and project monitoring as required by specific funding sources
• Collect data, testimonials, and research for use with current and potential funders and local/regional/State/Federal agencies to advocate for new and ongoing funding to grow and sustain program services
• Master's degree in social work, mental health counseling, or a related field is required
• Must have an active Iowa license OR be eligible to acquire one (LMHC, LMSW, LISW or LMFT preferred)
• Must have strong clinical skills and experience providing treatment to children and families
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Some travel is required for this position, so a valid driver's license is required
• Experience working with clients with severe and persistent mental illnesses is preferred
• Experience working with foster and adoptive families and/or Child Welfare is preferred
• Experience working with clients with Substance Use Disorders is preferred
• Experience administering assessments and completing data collection is preferred
This is a full-time position based out of our Sioux Center, IA location. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.