*Sign on Bonus - After 60 days receive $250; After 120 days receive an additional $250 plus 8 hours of PTO.
**This can be a work from home position after training is completed in the office and if you meet the work at home guidelines.
Position: Customer Service Associate
Work Hours: Shifts between 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Work Days: Monday through Friday Rotating Weekends
Paid Training Hours: Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Status: Full Time
To work from Home you must be located in the North Sioux City, SD Metro Area / Region.
This is a work from home position after training is completed in the office AND you meet the work at home guidelines.
Five Star Call Centers is hiring! We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer inbound telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application. Candidates must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required; call center experience a PLUS
• Prior experience assisting members and/or providers with telephone inquiries is preferred
• Basic knowledge of personal computer operations and software packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call center environment
• Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
• Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Possess the ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the specific client products and services to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• Possess advanced customer service skills including knowledge of client policies and procedures to maintain a high first-call resolution rate.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Be able to successfully handle customer interactions in multiple systems.
• Adhere to Five Star Call Centers privacy policies and procedures to ensure each customer’s privacy is protected.
• Record electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact.
• Successfully cross-train as requested.
Benefits at Five Star Call Centers:
• Paid Weekly
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment.
If an offer of employment is extended you will be required to take an onsite drug test.
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.