Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference – join our team today!
We are currently seeking a compassionate and energetic individual to join our Estherville, IA team as a Co-occurring Outpatient Therapist.
The Co-occurring Outpatient Therapist will:
- Diagnose and treat individuals suffering from mental health challenges
- Provide direct care and support services to individuals experiencing life struggles due to their use of mood altering substances
- Apply evidence-based practices and interventions
- Support clients in their path to recovery and/or symptom management
- Help clients achieve or regaining maximum levels of functioning
- Support and educate family members and the surrounding community about the negative effects of substance abuse and the resources available
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family or Social Work is required
- A current license or eligible to acquire a license in Iowa (LMHC, LMSW, LISW or LMFT preferred) is required
- Experience working with individuals with a substance use disorder is preferred, but not required
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.
Seasons Center is an approved site for the NHSC loan repayment program.