Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited to be participating in a large Federal Regional Partnership Grant, allowing our staff to receive specialized training related to children and trauma in order to provide increased trauma-informed services both in-home and in-office to children and families in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in the area, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference – join our team today!
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our team in our Sioux Center, IA office.
The Clinical Psychologist will:
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests for clients experiencing a variety of mental and behavioral health challenges
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral concerns and make appropriate diagnoses using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials
- Write comprehensive reports including the test results, formulation, and treatment recommendations
- Help clients to gain insight into their mental and behavioral health needs, define treatment goals, and determine appropriate steps that will help them achieve their goals
- Counsel individuals and/or group regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment
- Consult with or provide consultation to other members of the client’s family members and treatment team, including doctors, therapists, caseworkers, teachers, or probation officers
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from an APA accredited doctoral program is required
- A Clinical Psychologist license and a Health Services Provider license in the state of Iowa or the ability to obtain them is required
- 1-3 years of experience in working with clients in a clinical setting and performing psychological testing is required
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.
Seasons Center is an approved site for the NHSC loan repayment program.