Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Clinical Director to oversee our Spencer, Spirit Lake, Storm Lake, Emmetsburg, Carroll, and Estherville, IA locations.
The Clinical Director - East will:
• Provide direct clinical services to Seasons clients
• Provide supervision to and accountability for Seasons mental health therapists
• Develop employees through coaching/mentoring
• Assist the VP of Clinical Services in day-to-day functioning of the mental health therapy department
• Understand the policies, procedures, and documentation requirements and standards of the organization
• Collaborate with the VP of Clinical Services and mental health therapists to ensure the short-term and long-term goals, vision, strategic planning and mission of the organization are met
• Communicates positively and consistently with mental health therapists, VP of Clinical Services, HR, and other personnel throughout the agency
• Assist VP of Clinical Services and HR in recruitment and retention of mental health therapists
• Master's degree in social work, mental health counseling, or a related field is required
• Must have an active Iowa LISW, LMHC, or LMFT license
• Preferred 3 years post licensure and eligible to provide clinical supervision
• Must have strong clinical skills and experience providing treatment to children and families
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Some travel is required for this position, so a valid driver's license is required
• Experience working with clients with severe and persistent mental illnesses is required
Salary: $70,000 per year
This is a full-time position that could be based out of multiple of our northwest Iowa locations, including Spencer, Spirit Lake, Storm Lake, and Emmetsburg. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.