Riverview Surgical Center, LLC is a state-of-the-art surgery center offering the latest technologies, biologic injections, minimally invasive procedures, and more. We have a beautiful state of the art building in South Sioux City.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Certified Surgical Technician to join our amazing team.
Details of The Certified Surgical Technician Opening
- Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for specific operations.
- Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative area.
- Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed in the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
- Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis
- Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies
- Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen
- Cleans and stocks storage room, as required
- Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients, application of plaster casts and dressings
- Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical procedure
- Assists in discharging patients
Qualifications for The Certified Surgical Technician
- High school graduate or equivalent desired
- Certification from Technical School in Operating Room Technician preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory program
- Current State License
- Active Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for HealthCare Workers or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for HealthCare workers
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information
- Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional
- Must be Motivated and Team Oriented
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays
- Health Insurance – After 30 Days
- Dental Insurance – After 30 Days
- Long & Short Term Disability – After 90 Days
- 401K – 3 Months After Start Date
- Paid Time Off - Accrues Day One - Able to Use After Probation Period