Riverview Surgical Center, LLC is a state-of-the-art surgery center offering the latest technologies, biologic injections, minimally invasive procedures, and more. We have a beautiful state of the art building in South Sioux City.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Certified Surgical Circulating Nurse to join our amazing team.
Details of The Certified Surgical Circulating Nurse Opening
- Responsible for the Safety of the Patient While in the Surgical Suite and Assists with the Supervision of Team Personnel in the Area
- Thorough Assessment of the Individual Patient and Procedure, He/She Anticipates the Needs of the Surgical Team and Provides Such Services While Maintaining an Aseptic and Safe Environment
- The RN Promotes Restoration of Health and the Achievement of Patient Health Goals Through Assessment, Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation in the Delivery of Patient Care as Defined by Ambulatory Care Nursing Philosophy and the Mission of the Practice
Qualifications for The Certified Surgical Circulating Nurse
- High school graduate or equivalent desired
- Must be a Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current State License
- Active ACLS and PALS Certification
- Active Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for HealthCare Workers or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for HealthCare workers
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information
- Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional
- Must be Motivated and Team Oriented
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays
- Health Insurance – After 30 Days
- Dental Insurance – After 30 Days
- Long & Short Term Disability – After 90 Days
- 401K – 3 Months After Start Date
- Paid Time Off - Accrues Day One - Able to Use After Probation Period