Would you like to be part in making a different in children's lives while also enjoying the summer outdoors AND have your evenings & weekends free? Join our team! Camp Autumn is a therapeutic day camp, providing children with a safe, therapeutic space to work through trauma and adversity, and obtain needed social and emotional skills. In addition to hope and healing, Camp Autumn provides kids with a FUN camp experience; including, swimming, fishing, kayaking, arts and crafts, sports, nature, and so much more! Be part of making a different by joining our team at Camp Autumn in Summer 2021!
We are currently seeking multiple high-energy individuals who love working with children to be summer Lifeguards.
• Ensure the health and safety of campers and staff during all water activities
• Assist with the planning, coordinating, and leading of water and waterfront activities
• Enforce water safety rules & policies in a constructive, educational, and effective manner
• Provide appropriate and efficient emergency response when needed
• Support the camp counselors during non-water activities
• Assist with camp cleanup and sanitation procedures at the end of each day
• Assist with the transportation of campers to and from camp when needed
• A current Lifeguard and First Aid/CPR certification or a willingness to obtain one is required
• A current Waterfront Lifeguard certification is preferred
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Must be able to pass a practical skills test in the water
• Must also be willing and able to submit health history record forms
• One year of experience and experience lifeguarding at a natural bodies of water is preferred
These are full-time summer positions located in Sutherland, IA. Regular hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, and camp will run from late May to the middle of August. We will also take one week off for the 4th of July. Dates to be determined.
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 712-262-2922.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.