Would you like to be part in making a different in children's lives while also enjoying the summer outdoors AND have your evenings & weekends free? Join our team! Camp Autumn is a therapeutic day camp, providing children with a safe, therapeutic space to work through trauma and adversity, and obtain needed social and emotional skills. In addition to hope and healing, Camp Autumn provides kids with a FUN camp experience; including, swimming, fishing, kayaking, arts and crafts, sports, nature, and so much more! Be part of making a different by joining our team at Camp Autumn in Summer 2021!
We are currently seeking caring and reliable individuals to be summer Bus/Transportation Aides for Camp Autumn.
Bus/Transportation Aides will:
• Assist with transporting campers ages 4-21 by riding on the camp bus and/or other agency vehicles
• Be responsible for checking campers on and off the camp bus, van, and/or other agency vehicles
• Transport campers and other camp staff to and from camp using agency vehicles
• Remain alert to monitor the welfare of campers while in route
• Communicate with camp staff and parents/guardians during the pick-up and drop-off process
• Address and communicate behavior concerns during transport
• Assist with regular equipment inspections and report any maintenance needs
• Assist with health and safety procedures if necessary
• A valid driver's license and a clean driving record for the last 3 years is required
• Experience working with children ages 4-21 is required
• Must be willing and able to submit health history record forms
• Must be able to pass a background inspection
• A current First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain one is preferred
• Experience working with children with behavioral health challenges is preferred
• A current Driver's License with a Class D Chauffer's license Endorsement 3 is preferred
Transportation routes will cover Seasons' Northwest Iowa service area, and will vary throughout the summer based on our campers' needs. Bus/Transportation Aides hours' will vary from 25-35 hours per week based on the route. Regular camp hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, and camp will run from late May to the middle of August. We will also take one week off for the 4th of July. Dates to be determined.
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 712-262-2922.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.