Would you like to be part in making a different in children's lives while also enjoying the summer outdoors AND have your evenings & weekends free? Join our team! Camp Autumn is a therapeutic day camp, providing children with a safe, therapeutic space to work through trauma and adversity, and obtain needed social and emotional skills. In addition to hope and healing, Camp Autumn provides kids with a FUN camp experience; including, swimming, fishing, kayaking, arts and crafts, sports, nature, and so much more! Be part of making a different by joining our team at Camp Autumn in Summer 2021!
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented individual who loves working around children to be our summer Back-Up Van Driver.
The Back-Up Van Driver will:
• Transport campers and staff to and from Camp and Camp-related activities
• Ensure the health and safety of the children, staff, and volunteers during their time in the van
• Complete regular equipment inspections and report any maintenance needs
• A current Driver's License with a Class D Chauffer's license Endorsement 3 is required
• A clean driving record for the past 3 years is required
• Must be able to pass a background inspection
• A current First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain one is preferred
• A current Commercial Drivers' License with passenger and school bus endorsements is preferred
• At least 1 year of experience transporting children is preferred
This position's hours will be on an 'as needed' basis. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is very flexible and who could fill in for vacation days as well as sick days on very short notice. The van routes will cover Seasons' Northwest Iowa service area, and will vary throughout the summer based on our campers' needs. Regular camp hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, and camp will run from late May to the middle of August. We will also take one week off for the 4th of July. Dates to be determined.
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 712-262-2922.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.