We are seeking a full-time Merchandiser to join our team! We are looking for individuals to work Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 4:00pm.
About L&L Distributing
We are an independent beer distributor, licensed by both the federal and the state of Iowa. Our team gets bottles, cans, cases and kegs from a brewer or importer to the shelf of your favorite store, local restaurant or neighborhood bar through a safe, transparent and accountable system. We work to help new brands get to market and to ensure that consumers can choose from a vast selection of beer.
- Drive a company vehicle to retail accounts
- Merchandise coolers, warm shelves, and displays
- Work product in back rooms of stores and condense backstock to keep these areas clean at all times
- Complete and submit all required paperwork.
- Secure, set, and move displays when required
- Place proper point-of-sale materials on mail shelf, displays, and coolers
- Follow company and brewery merchandising standards
- Exhibit strong commitment to the service needs of the customer
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner
- Compliance with all company safety guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a safe driving record
- Pass pre-employment background check
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing a minimum of 20 lbs. and up to approximately 50 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
Company Paid Benefits valued at $12,000 will include:
- Family / Group Health
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Company Funded 401K Retirement Plan
L&L Distributing is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.