LOCATION: Sioux City
POSITION SUMMARY: To focus energy on the selling of business products.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Pre-sell assigned accounts on a daily basis as routed to maximize sales and profitability.
2. Assist and relieve delivery and merchandising personnel when needed.
3. Responsible for first-line maintenance and cleanliness of company vehicle.
4. Accurately maintain all required paperwork, training, planning, and goal setting.
5. Execute all sales promotions according to promotion guidelines.
6. Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
1. High-School Diploma/GED
2. No experience necessary – on the job training is performed.
3. Valid driver’s license
4. Good driving record
5. Class A CDL; must be able to meet all DOT physical requirements
1. Communication skills
2. Dexterity skills
3. Problem solving skills
4. Analytical skills
5. Interpersonal skills
6. Must be able to read, speak, and write in English to be able to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Depends upon the customer the employee is serving. May have to climb stairs and work in back rooms. Employee is subject to outside elements and may have to work in heat, cold, rain, and snow.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES
- Visual and auditory abilities required to perform the job duties including depth perception and color vision
- Frequent standing and walking
- Occasional sitting, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling, squatting, bending, and handling product
- Ability to push/pull <150lbs
- Ability to lift/carry <100lbs
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Hourly/ Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: M-F 5:00 am to shift completion; extended days and hours as needed.